|Date:||September 29, 2012|
|Time:||10:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! In recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Windward Mall will be “Painting the Mall Pink” to raise awareness of women’s health issues in our community. This special event will feature exhibits by women’s organizations, health groups, entertainment, fashion shows, speaker presentations, and lots more!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- 10:00am Opening presentation hosted Kaulana Chang of Torch Entertainment plus guest speakers with the American Cancer Society
- 10:00am-2:00pm Health and wellness exhibits and Making Strides Awareness Walk Sign Ups Click here to learn more about the walk: http://makingstrides.acsevents.org/site/TR?pg=entry&fr_id=36258
- 10:15am-11:00am hula featuring: Halau Hula Mai Ka Puuwai a Ka Manao
- 11:30am-12:00pm Women’s Fall Fashion Show 12:15pm-1:00pm Special Artist Performance featuring: IRIE LOVE
- 1:00am-2:00pm hula featuring: Halau Hula O Napunahele O Napua
- American Cancer Society display and exhibit on ACS programs & services
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer-Sign up and informational table
- Kapi`olani Medical Center for Women & Children
- Ke Ola Mamo
- Waimanalo Health Center
- Windward Women, Infant and Children Program
Click here to download the flyer!